How to maintain a Good Credit Score – zazipay
A credit score is a statistical number that evaluates a consumer’s creditworthiness and is based on credit history. Lenders use credit scores to evaluate the probability that an individual will repay his or her debts.
Consumers can possess high scores by maintaining a long history of paying their bills on time and keeping their debt low. Higher scores represent better credit decisions and can make creditors more confident that you will repay your future debts as agreed.
Tips on how to maintain a Good Credit Score
- Pay your bills on time. That goes for all your bills, not just your credit cards and loans. While certain bills don’t get reported to the credit bureau when you pay on time, they could end up on your credit report if you fall behind.
- Don’t loose your old credit cards. When you close a credit card, your credit card issuer no longer sends updates to the credit bureaus, and the credit scoring formula places less weight on inactive accounts.
- Manage your debt. Having too much debt can cost you points on your credit score. The lower your debt, the easier it will be to maintain a good credit score.
- Limit your applications for new credit. Too many credit inquiries, whether they be for a credit card or a loan also can have a negative impact on your score, so make sure you’re only applying for credit when it really is necessary.
- Watch your credit report. Just because you do everything right with your credit doesn’t mean everyone else will. Errors could end up on your credit report leading to a drop in your credit score.
When you know the kinds of activities in your credit that can affect your scores, you can work to take better care of your credit, too. Getting familiar with your credit report can help you see the impact these kinds of events can have in your credit.
Welcome to zazipay we allow you to access financial solutions that include instant loans, utility bill payments and airtime purchase at your convenience. Get in touch with us on 0700 222324 or visit our website for more details.